College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed, Franklin is a stud, as is Dantonio.

Both of those guys consistently have their teams punching above their weight class and competing with significantly less talent.

It’s why I fear PSU more than Michigan. They are the better coached team

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Coaching is the biggest issue. Harbs has had a hard time filling out a great coaching staff. He has yet been able to put together a good one all around. His best coach is Brown but Day has his number. Zach Smith mentioned it on his podcast for the game this week saying Day and Brown were on the BC staff together. He said brown and day developed quite a rivalry against one another and Brown always got the best of him because BC always had more talent on the defense. The past two years, you could tell Day just wanted to keep scoring and it makes sense that he just wanted to embarrass their defense. He enjoyed hanging 50 and 60 on them the past two years 

I’m just disappointed he didn’t hang 70 on him.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Something else that kills Michigan is you have teams like Penn State and Wisconsin who has substantially improved this last decade. Michigan State had a few years with that Connor Cook recruiting class.

Also, @BleedTheClock uh...what happened to Miami...?

I’d give you a real answer, but it’d get me banned. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Next year, I do not want Chris Hubbard on this roster. I do not want the scrubs we currently have at RG on this roster.

Chris Hubbard was our worst signing maybe ever. He was a backup LT, was signed to a fat deal, and has been a literal ball of chocolate garbage ever since he was first shat out onto he field in a Browns uni. He needs to go. Now. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DawgX said:

OT is a far bigger need, IMO.

Agreed.

21 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I would get a pass rusher before a safety....today shows we have nothing outside of garrett.

I think Thomas looks decent and Vernon as well when he’s not hurt. 

For the time being a “DPR” type of dude day 2-3 would work imo.

• Like 1

Btw I’m still full on BPA. If a LT is there that you think can be a long term starter I’d ****** him up in one damned hurry. I’d still emulate what the stillers used to be. Take BPA let em sit and learn and become a stud. Let’s be real we can upgrade multiple positions right now.