Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

20 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I just couldn't get into it. Couldn't figure out how to kill the majority of monsters and grew tired of it pretty early on.

Stick with it.    Trust me....its an amazing game once you learn the ins and outs.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:58 PM, skywindO2 said:

Heard Two Steps from Hell today and had to go back and watch the trailer for Mass Effect 2. Damn that was a good trailer, even the awkward bit with Shepard and Miranda.

There is a lot that I like about the Mass Effect series, but The Illusive Man is one of my favorite characters in my video gaming history.  

• Like 1

Man, that Legendary Skill addition to Skyrim is a game changer. 

It turned the game from an epic time sink into the epicest time sink of all-time.

I get to play video games at work now, so I've been getting like 8 hours a day and I'm not even doing any quests.

I just hit up every single blacksmith shop, buy all the iron and silver ore, leather and leather strips. 
Then I hit up all the Alchemy shops and buy all the ingredients.
Then I go to the College of Winterhold and buy all the filled soul gems. 

While I'm doing this I use the transmute spell and Muffle spell to level up Alteration and Illusion. 

Then I make all the potions, leather armor and jewelry, enchant the items that I make, level up my smithing, enchanting, alchemy, then turn the skills legendary. 

Thankfully I started doing this AFTER I played for a while and got my Heavy Armor and One-Handed skills to 100 so I'm not completely helpless when I run into an enemy. 

I'm up to 700,000 gold coins. 

Level 84 right now.  I'm going to get alchemy, Smithing and Enchanting up to 100 one more time.  Then make fortify enchanting potions, then enchant a fortify alchemy item, make fortify smithing potion, etc to build the most powerful heavy armor possible and enchant it as much as possible. 

Then I'll go through the main quests.