Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

13 hours ago, kokichi said:

Danganronpa full trilogy now on Gamepass.

I heavily prefer DR2. The OST is out of control too.

Heard some people talk it up, need to try out more of those Japanese titles. I’m excited to finally give Persona a go next month when they start hitting gamepass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I played the first 2-3 hours of Death Stranding last night, and I think that is enough for me.. I don't need that level of messed up horror in my life. My brain can't handle full Kojima. 

Probably the most gorgeous game I've ever played though. The soundtrack too, wow. 

I turned it off somewhere around carrying my dead mothers body on my back to the incinerator.  The story is just way too ridiculous for me. Bottle babies, alien phantoms, rain that makes you age or whatever.. maybe if I was high on LSD I could get into it.

6 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I turned it off somewhere around carrying my dead mothers body on my back to the incinerator.  The story is just way too ridiculous for me. Bottle babies, alien phantoms, rain that makes you age or whatever.. maybe if I was high on LSD I could get into it.

Yeah, it was just a little too much. I feel like I could have handled everything else, but the baby thing is just so weird. Also, having the baby cry out of the controller speaker and need soothing was infuriating. How is that fun?? 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 12:02 PM, Kiltman said:

Heard some people talk it up, need to try out more of those Japanese titles. I’m excited to finally give Persona a go next month when they start hitting gamepass.

Go in blind and just play Danganronpa.

It's really damn good.

• Like 1