Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The first game was so insanely fun and very underrated. I'm hoping they follow it up well b/c this looks awesome

You get it. The most underrated game of the last generation. This and Elden Ring are going to be amazing to start the new year. 

• Like 1

Been waiting on Dying Light 2 ever since I finished the first one. The first one was extremely underrated. Didn’t get a lot of attention but ended up being one of the best games I’ve ever played. They’ve been developing DL2 for what seems like well over 5 years now. Definitely should be one of the top games this year.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 10:03 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

HZD was already a big game. Huge map, lots of detail, fun etc... HFW is more than double the size and is 93.something GB!! 

Thats insane.

I was going to wait until I got a PS5, but I may just break down and get it for the PS4.   If the game is reviewed the same on both systems and the only major difference is graphics, Ill get it on PS4.    The first one was beautiful on PS4 Pro.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 43M said:

Thats insane.

I was going to wait until I got a PS5, but I may just break down and get it for the PS4.   If the game is reviewed the same on both systems and the only major difference is graphics, Ill get it on PS4.    The first one was beautiful on PS4 Pro.

I did watch a video that explained the differences on the two systems and it looks like it'll be nice on the PS4 as well. I have a 5 so I'm definitely ready lol. Still, creeping up into RDR2 space has me really pumped. This is going to be a huge, gorgeous game. 

I'm really having a massive problem between this and DL2. I think about it all the time. I have about 2 months of Far Cry 6 left then I need to pull the trigger on one. At least both will have been out for a little while so I'll choose one that is less buggy which I'm guessing will be HFW based on how first iterations of both played lol. I had a bug-free experience on HZD which I cannot say about any other game I've ever played.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...