Broncos @ Raiders Week 1 GDT

agarcia34

Count me as the one worrying most about why we kept so little LB's. But I can see why Guenther wanted so many DB's. I don't think he ran a defense like this in Cincy, it was more predicated on the Dline, but it seems like he's put the stress on our backfield, and it's working 

2 minutes ago, true2form said:

Just stop. I've watched the same amount of Carr as you. This is who he is and has been.  You're saying he was worse and looks better.  I'm saying he has always been this QB and he plays better, of course, with better talent around him. 

Probably not on the bolded.

Carr has expanded his game. In this first half he has shown a willingness to move the pocket more and even evaded a free rusher. In years past we would eat the sack if he couldn’t get the ball out in time. Although the tackles played terribly last season, he did them no favors with his inability to create once things broke down.

Even in 2016, he wasn’t adept at moving in the pocket or evading rushers. Getting him to create on his own and extend the play will get him from average to good, to good to great.

2 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Carr has expanded his game. In this first half he has shown a willingness to move the pocket more and even evaded a free rusher. In years past we would eat the sack if he couldn’t get the ball out in time. Although the tackles played terribly last season, he did them no favors with his inability to create once things broke down.

Even in 2016, he wasn’t adept at moving in the pocket or evading rushers. Getting him to create on his own and extend the play will get him from average to good, to good to great.

He didn't have a pocket last year haha

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Watch the Jacobs TD run and #75 Brandon Parker on the left side, tackle eligible literally lean forward and fall on his face off the snap.  This guys a joke!  I’m the guy who wants to hold out hope for prospects but geeze he’s never going to get it!

if he sucks next preseason, he's gone. Sharpe should be our swing tackle

6 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Count me as the one worrying most about why we kept so little LB's. But I can see why Guenther wanted so many DB's. I don't think he ran a defense like this in Cincy, it was more predicated on the Dline, but it seems like he's put the stress on our backfield, and it's working 

I like it, more speed. makes sense to have run stuffing DLineman like Hankins, Mauro, Ferrell. Wish we had a STUD STUD pass rusher on the DL, maybe next offseason, this will do for now

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Gannon concurs 

Archived