WEEK 1 @ OAK TOWN

BullsandBroncos

13 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

there's nothing sexier than watching Lindsay run for a Touchdown in Left Centerfield of Oakland As Coliseum

I'm really interested to see what they do with the te and fb/hback position tonight. 

We know Bolles will need help early in a hostile environment but he also has to settle in. 

McGovern the snaps are live get it together. 

Lindsay I believe had his injury against Oakland in Oakland so calming the storm early is important. Seeing him with a house call would be nice.

Edited by thebestever6

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm really interested to see what they do with the te and fb/hback position tonight. 

We know Bolles will need help early in a hostile environment but he also has to settle in. 

McGovern the snaps are live get it together. 

Lindsay I believe had his injury against Oakland in Oakland so calming the storm early is important. 

Bolles needs lots of help. Immeasurable liability

Re: OL I will say it again - no excuses.   This is a matchup they have to hold their own in. 

OAK is a bottom 3 DL in pass rush that added Clelin Ferrell.  He’s going to play Bolles.   That’s a matchup Bolles has to hold his own. And he can’t always need help either.   Our O isn’t good enough to only run 3 guys out in patterns with extra help to succeed.  

I love the Maurice Hurst pick 2 years ago so the Raiders DL should be better.   But you can say that about pretty much every DL we face except DET.   If the OL isn’t better and can’t win vs. the OAK pass rush we are in for a looooong year watching the O. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Re: OL I will say it again - no excuses.   This is a matchup they have to hold their own in. 

OAK is a bottom 3 DL in pass rush that added Clelin Ferrell.  He’s going to play Bolles.   That’s a matchup Bolles has to hold his own. And he can’t always need help either.   Our O isn’t good enough to only run 3 guys out in patterns with extra help to succeed.  

I 10000000% agree with this. 

Bolles is going into his 3rd year and the org sold us on his maturity as a rookie given his age, there’s no excuses for a 1st round LT going into his 3rd year with supposedly the best OL coach in football teaching him to not hold his own against a rookie that was ovedrafted by at least one full round. 

It’s put up or shut up time for Bolles. Fact. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I 10000000% agree with this. 

Bolles is going into his 3rd year and the org sold us on his maturity as a rookie given his age, there’s no excuses for a 1st round LT going into his 3rd year with supposedly the best OL coach in football teaching him to not hold his own against a rookie that was ovedrafted by at least one full round. 

It’s put up or shut up time for Bolles. Fact. 

1 round is a stretch.  But yeah 1.4 was earrrrrly. 

That didn’t look good from the defense, but that TD pass Carr didn’t see anything, that was pure luck.  Simmons has solid coverage and Carr didn’t see the LB at all.  99% of the time that pass is batted down or intercepted, he got away with one there.  That’s huge momentum for the Raiders, though.  Denver needs to come out and answer.