Week 1 Jacksonville @ Houston GDT

lumberjackchris

15 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I'd cut Duane brown. Who wants him back when he's gonna do this crap to us?

I don't know all the details... but if your starting LT is asking for more guaranteed $$$ and YOU KNOW he is not going anywhere.... I think I could find a compromise...

That being said.... I have NO idea what Brown is asking for... I'm just saying I could have found his $$$ before getting a new deal for my FB

TEs are usually a rookie QBs best friend... and we have none left???

2 minutes ago, PAW said:

Are you suggesting he would learn those things from sitting on the bench? He will improve those things in practice whether he is starting or not. 

Chad Kelly never started over him. 

He'll learn them more during the week if he is focusing only on fundamentals rather preparing for the upcoming opponent. He won't have the time to work on it in practice as the starter.

I never mentioned Chad Kelly

PS -  How about a nice atta-boy for the fat poor work ethic stoner Jaelen Strong leaving us short-handed at WR today because he thought hot boxing in Scottsdale handing cops a cigarette pack full of blunts was a good idea for a 3rd round bust with 28 career receptions.  Of course, Rick Smith doesn't bother to address another KNOWN problem and has us starting an NFL football game with one backup WR - inexcusable.  Nah, WR's never get hurt in games and we'd NEVER need to be lining up 4 WR sets since we'll blow out J'ville in the first quarter.

I'm worried more about Watt than anything else in this game. 

He looks like the back injury is basically turning him into a Brian Cushing. 

Clowney has always been an overrated guy who occasionally uses his athletism to make a "wow" type play. 

We should have paid to keep Bouye and Simon. Oh well we had to give our FB and TE extensions 

Archived