Is the Antonio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

RaidersAreOne

Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

28 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Chiefs wont sign him but imagine that offensive firepower on one team 

Pending health and off field/locker room stuff - that’d be the most explosive offense of all. Imagine with Hunt too?

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Can he stand on the sidelines?

Idk. To my understanding the deal doesnt become official until monday.

For the record. It's not specifically because he signed with NE that makes me have a problem with it. I would've been hostile with any team.

I was hoping for good things in Oakland for AB, honestly. But he threw it in the fire. I just dont understand why teams continue to give players 5 and 6 chances.  You know, I said earlier, i didnt think NE would do this. I should have known better cuz Gordon, Blount are both examples of it as well.  I dont have an issue with NEs past success either. Again, it's not the specific team, it's what it represents imo and the message it sends that you can do anything short of murder and we will welcome you with open arms.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Idk. To my understanding the deal doesnt become official until monday.

For the record. It's not specifically because he signed with NE that makes me have a problem with it. I would've been hostile with any team.

I was hoping for good things in Oakland for AB, honestly. But he threw it in the fire. I just dont understand why teams continue to give players 5 and 6 chances.  You know, I said earlier, i didnt think NE would do this. I should have known better cuz Gordon, Blount are both examples of it as well.  I dont have an issue with NEs past success either. Again, it's not the specific team, it's what it represents imo and the message it sends that you can do anything short of murder and we will welcome you with open arms.

Something tells me AB thought he was gonna get to go to New England back in January-February, it didn’t happen, so he threw a fit until he got what he wanted 

Maybe now that he has what he wants... and hes under the spell of Lord Voldemort... he will behave

• Like 2

Just now, mission27 said:

Something tells me AB thought he was gonna get to go to New England back in January-February, it didn’t happen, so he threw a fit until he got what he wanted 

Maybe now that he has what he wants... and hes under the spell of Lord Voldemort... he will behave

Maybe. Heck I thought that's where he would end up too tbh.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If signing with NE though is what AB needs to get his head screwed on right, more power to him. I'm still genuinely concerned for the man.

I doubt it has any long term positive impact on his mental health but may be a good place for him to focus on screwing the Steelers / Raiders / NFL / world / everyone who slighted him in his mind