Is the Antonio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

RaidersAreOne

Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

Vince Young comes to mind. Former ROY, then had public spats with Jeff Fisher, was throwing his equipment into the stands when Kerry Collins won games as a starter, got into fights while out in public, had a potential scare when people thought he was a suicide risk, wasn't managing his money correctly and is broke now, recently arrested for a DUI...

"Dream Team"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I know the distinction people are trying to make but can we all take a step back to acknowledge "Is what Antonio Brown doing worse than literal murder?" is just a completely insane conversation even with all of the caveats involved? 

I mean I think that's just a different conversation. Of course murder is worse. I'm just putting all of the known murderers -- you know, Rae Carruth, Aaron Hernandez, Ray Lewis, etc -- in a completely different stratosphere. I mean Tyreek Hill and Adrian Peterson beat up and injure children, but again that's kind of a separate issue than I think how most people are considering this one.

• Like 1

Has Brown ever been suspended before?  I know he has missed games (last Steelers game last season), but that was because he just didn't show up to practice or whatever it was.  Has he ever actually been disciplined before?  If the Raiders suspended Brown for lets say, 2 or 3 games, has that ever happened to him in the past?

On 9/5/2019 at 1:54 PM, tom cody said:

No, it is bad but the Owens meltdown was worse. 

The Owens meltdown wasn't even close.

As far as actual meltdowns, Alonzo Spellman was worse. But, like Brown, we're talking serious mental illness there...

Everything we're learning about AB, it makes me think Pittsburgh should be Super Bowl favorites now. They were able to remain a top-tier team despite having arguably the most destructive player in league history on their roster. I knew they had to put up with some diva in AB, but I never would've imagined it was this bad.

• Like 1