Is the Antonio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

RaidersAreOne

Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

I should be enjoying this because he plays for a division rival but I can't.  What a headcase.  The guy thinks he's on the level but he's so far from it that just having him around is a sickness in itself.

The detachment of GMs and coaches like Gruden is also a bit astounding.  It's not like they were shopping on Amazon.  Gruden could have had a normal conversation with Mike Tomlin, the Steelers coaching staff and other players beforehand and saved himself the trouble.  Maybe he wasn't this crazy before but it seemed like he had a history of disruption on the team.

38 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Future Patriots or Browns?

Browns have no need for him. It wouldnt shock me if Patriots try to sign him. Even though they will suffer the same fate as Oakland.

Here is the thing, no team in their right mind is gonna offer AB up front guaranteed money at this point. They're bound to get burnt if they do.

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

cough

Give it a week. This is like a volatile relationship where the guy is a graduate from the "Negging and Flair school of picking up chicks" and the girl clearly has daddy and abandonment issues.

This is not over, a cut isn't going to end this drama.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Highly highly doubt it. Eagles are 4 deep at WR right now and have 2 Pro Bowl caliber TEs

Maybe, but Howie is Howie for a reason. If he sees a ton of value coming back to the Eagles in this kind of situation, I could see him make a play. He's good at what he does for a reason. He's great about finding value in any given situation.