Is the Antonio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

RaidersAreOne

Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

based of what? He is an idiot but I don't see anything being there. Civil case with no criminal charges 

There were no criminal charges against Hunt either but that didn't matter.  

The level of remorse that Brown shows for his actions makes the Taylor accusations completely believable.  It will likely take another murder before the Patriots start caring about anything that happens off the field.

Just now, SSG said:

There were no criminal charges against Hunt either but that didn't matter.  

The level of remorse that Brown shows for his actions makes the Taylor accusations completely believable.  It will likely take another murder before the Patriots start caring about anything that happens off the field.

I mean they did, released him

3 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

There’s literally no way he spends a day behind bars when there isn’t a single criminal suit out there

Key words: is going to find. 

Didn't say this incident. In fact, I specifically mentioned that it probably wouldn't be this incident. 

Good try though. Bit there's no such thing as a "criminal [law]suit"👍

As a dsclaimer though, you can be jailed for witness tampering or intimidation in a civil case. 😉

Edited by ronjon1990

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Conclusion: Yes. This is the worst. By far.

The only thing that could make it better would be if this was a long-game ploy all along by AB to sign with the XFL as its marquee player.  But I don't think AB is smart enough to even have that idea to begin with.

"If Antonio Brown does not wind up receiving his $9M signing bonus from the Patriots (the first $5M was due to be paid on Monday), he will go from a $30M guarantee in March to $9M guaranteed to just $158,333 made for 2019." Per field yates.

There's a quote from the movie Vegas vacation when Chevy Chase loses all of his money that's appropriate. Not pg 13 though. 

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

"If Antonio Brown does not wind up receiving his $9M signing bonus from the Patriots (the first $5M was due to be paid on Monday), he will go from a $30M guarantee in March to $9M guaranteed to just $158,333 made for 2019." Per field yates.

There's a quote from the movie Vegas vacation when Chevy Chase loses all of his money that's appropriate. Not pg 13 though. 

Hey, Griswold, how about I just take half your money, take you out back and kick you in the nuts and we call it a day?

• Like 1