Is the Antonio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

RaidersAreOne

Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Antionio Brown meltdown the worst the NFL has ever seen?

45 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Uhhhhh.....

Actions of a guy who knows he is not going to get in trouble for anything. He could exhume Al Davis' remains and walk around with his skull, nobody would do a single thing.

Antonio Brown is the Raiders. For now, until he's done with 'em.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, base615 said:

Richie Incognito getting arrested in a funeral parlour, trying to decapitate his dead father was a classic of the genre, but somehow seems positively sane compared to what this dude is doing.

I forgot about that one with Incognito.  That one has to take the cake in my book.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Wouldn't be surprised in the least if Hard Knocks actually helped with that You Tube Production.

Me either. Did you see how Brandon Marshall reacted to his hard knocks appearance? Goes to show that players do care about their image and care way too much sometimes.

That said, we need atleast another 3 more episodes of hard knocks surrounding the Raiders throughout the season just for entertainment purposes.  

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Gruden and Mayock need to fired at the end of the season and AB released. By choosing talent over the responsibility of setting an expected standard, they have lost all credibility and control of that roster. Pathetic.

Please jumped, leap, plummet off your high pedestal. If Anything Mike Tomlin is the poster child for everything you just described. Only better at hidding the Issues!!

• Like 1

I voted no but have some caveats. 

I think this the most bizarre and spectacular meltdown we've seen from a high profile guy.

I reserve the worst for Titus Young, Davone Bess, and Tre Mason. They all pretty well ruined their lives. At least for now, AB hasn't reached repeat criminal behavioral problems.....yet. 

49 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Me either. Did you see how Brandon Marshall reacted to his hard knocks appearance? Goes to show that players do care about their image and care way too much sometimes.

Seemed like Marshall was taking it pretty well, to me. Laughing and making jokes about it.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please jumped, leap, plummet off your high pedestal. If Anything Mike Tomlin is the poster child for everything you just described. Only better at hidding the Issues!!

Agreed. Mike Tomlin holds the record for having the most divas on one team... Ben, Bell, and AB. And he had Todd Haley...

8 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I voted no but have some caveats. 

I think this the most bizarre and spectacular meltdown we've seen from a high profile guy.

I reserve the worst for Titus Young, Davone Bess, and Tre Mason. They all pretty well ruined their lives. At least for now, AB hasn't reached repeat criminal behavioral problems.....yet. 

I forgot about a bunch of these names. Young was sabotaging his team on the field, intentionally running the wrong route and stuff...

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Gruden and Mayock need to fired at the end of the season and AB released. By choosing talent over the responsibility of setting an expected standard, they have lost all credibility and control of that roster. Pathetic.

Mayock has no control. Gruden has final decision over everything.