FA 2020

drfrey13

Give me Leonard Williams, Arik Armstead as the splash brothers! Beef up the Dline like the oline. Look at the 49ers they are bullied teams in the trenches, going win them a title. Get those big dogs then draft another stud RB in the 3rd like Cam Akers. Be dominant in the both trenches and play some smash mouth football with two stud backs! Take it back to 1999

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Give me Leonard Williams, Arik Armstead as the splash brothers! Beef up the Dline like the oline. Look at the 49ers they are bullied teams in the trenches, going win them a title. Get those big dogs then draft another stud RB in the 3rd like Cam Akers. Be dominant in the both trenches and play some smash mouth football with two stud backs! Take it back to 1999

Image result for yawn gif

It will also attract vets who will want to network and create a future after football for them and their families. Move mom and Dad to Vegas for their retirement and they’ll have more of their retirement checks. Been working on my Dad for years about Reno or Vegas and he’s finally willing to sell in 2020 and is looking at other states too. He’s 77 and most of his second wife’s family is leaving so no need to stay in Cali. I’m his only blood besides a half sister that he rarely sees and he knows Vegas is probably in my future. Would add about an extra 1,000 a month to his income not paying state taxes. Goes a long way when you’re retired. 
Also if a player wants to start a business or if they or their family invests in stocks. Cali, really taxes the ish out of you. 

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I don't want Leonard Williams.  I don't think he produces enough pressure.  20 tackles, 0 sacks last season.  Unless I come to find out he was triple teamed every play, then yeah, don't want him.