FA 2020

drfrey13

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol Um dak had to be franchised instead of coop slow down there quick draw McGraw 

LOL They have had a long time to get a deal with him done.  Why are they letting an "elite #1" that they just traded a 1st for hit the FA market?  Maybe it's the same reason he rode the pine against Philly at the end of the season during one of their most important games.  Keep being uneducated, not understanding football or talent and thinking Cooper is some elite stud number 1 LOL 

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

dang, I wonder if gabe and a 3rd would have got us DeAndre?

At this point it’s a legit question. I’d rather have Gabe and a 3rd than DJ and a 2nd. Gabes contract is easy to get out of and he’s still an above average players. DJ is completely washed and is still owed a lot of money 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bro stop with the being uneducated stuff cause they share a different opinion on a player then you do. 

Cooper is exactly who I said he was from day one and had 99 percent of fans fooled.  The word is out on the player he is and that I have said he was all along.  I refuse to be fooled by media garbage.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL They have had a long time to get a deal with him done.  Why are they letting an "elite #1" that they just traded a 1st for hit the FA market?  Maybe it's the same reason he rode the pine against Philly at the end of the season during one of their most important games.  Keep being uneducated, not understanding football or talent and thinking Cooper is some elite stud number 1 LOL 

Why did houston just trade their elite number 1 for a broken down rb with a bad contract and a 2nd rd pick? 

• Like 1