FA 2020

drfrey13

Just now, big_palooka said:

Meh... I'm not as high on him as some of you. Seems more of what the Raiders have had in recent years. Not a major needle mover imo. 

You’ll be pleasantly surprised I think. He stood out when watching the bears. I still think we draft Murray/queen at 19.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

We need to see the #’s. I think it’s a cost thing. I like Littleton a lot but he may want market resetting $$$

So give it to him. The Raiders have needed LBs so bad for a decade. And need ones that can cover. If you have to overpay, so what you have cap, use it on smart additions. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We need to see the #’s. I think it’s a cost thing. I like Littleton a lot but he may want market resetting $$$

I have a bad feeling ,,,, day 1 signings this early usually are for big money 

over 8mil I’d be very upset

Schobert was a way better option imo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Why did houston just trade their elite number 1 for a broken down rb with a bad contract and a 2nd rd pick? 

Why did the Jets back up the Brinks truck for CJ Mosley last year?  Teams do stupid things all the time, I am not sure what your point is.  I have to give the Cowgirls credit though, not paying Cooper 20 million and admitting they have made a mistake by letting him test the FA market.

Cooper could end up back in Dallas but if he does he wont receive the 20 million he reportedly is asking for and if Cooper was smart he would take whatever they offer him if he wants to keep his charade going.  

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

So give it to him. The Raiders have needed LBs so bad for a decade. And need ones that can cover. If you have to overpay, so what you have cap, use it on smart additions. 

I don’t disagree in principle but let’s see the #’s. We may not be out in Littleton either.

24 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL They have had a long time to get a deal with him done.  Why are they letting an "elite #1" that they just traded a 1st for hit the FA market?  Maybe it's the same reason he rode the pine against Philly at the end of the season during one of their most important games.  Keep being uneducated, not understanding football or talent and thinking Cooper is some elite stud number 1 LOL 

Way too aggressive dude lol I know Cooper failing would boost your “rep” here but take it easy I still say they sign coop and I’m not even a fan boy it’s just business and setting the market. If not I can still see coop getting #1 money somewhere else.

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Way too aggressive dude lol I know Cooper failing would boost your “rep” here but take it easy I still say they sign coop and I’m not even a fan boy it’s just business and setting the market. If not I can still see coop getting #1 money somewhere else.

Oh I fully agree that someone will pay him #1 money, I don't doubt that for 1 second.  Teams and GM's are stupid.... That same team will make a huge mistake by overpaing for Cooper and you can quote me on that.

Leveon Bell was paid number 1 money last season and how did that work out now that he is out pf the Pit. system?  Do you think they regret that now?  I do.