FA 2020

drfrey13

38 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Same, loved the guy. Didn’t think he was that bad in coverage, would just always had him in terrible matchups. I swear he was always on a TE like a foot taller than him and they’d just throw it right out of his reach. 

Talk about a team not playing a player to his strengths. He is an explosive , hard hitting baller, who is nasty. He has range but they match him up against 66 TEs... team lacked a pass rush too, questionable move. A Reggie guy so not high valued, KoJo was ballin last year 

• Like 1

I'm watching NFL network and I get the feeling they're trying to pawn that bum Ol' Crab Legs on us LOL

Joe Thomas just said we should trade Carr to the Pats and sign Winston.  Yesterday some other stooge said we should cut Carr and sign Winston.  Ummmm no.  These people are beyond clueless.

I'm sure my suspicions are true and the word is out on around the NFL that Ol' Crab Legs is a low IQ turnover machine that holds onto the ball too along and can't read a D if his life depended on it.  In a league where quality QB's are coveted and this bum is still unemployed should tell average fans a lot about Winstons game.  Teams want noting to do with him as they would rather trade for fringe starters than sign that turnover machine....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm watching NFL network and I get the feeling they're trying to pawn that bum Ol' Crab Legs on us LOL

Joe Thomas just said we should trade Carr to the Pats and sign Winston.  Yesterday some other stooge said we should cut Carr and sign Winston.  Ummmm no.  These people are beyond clueless.

I'm sure my suspicions are true and the word is out on around the NFL that Ol' Crab Legs is a low IQ turnover machine that holds onto the ball too along and can't read a D if his life depended on it.  In a league where quality QB's are coveted and this bum is still unemployed should tell average fans a lot about Winstons game.  

Mike Lombardi was on my local radio station recently referring to him as the nickname “color blind” haha 

we’ve all endured a lot as Raider fans over the past couple decades but swapping carr for Winston would push me off the ledge 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Talk about a team not playing a player to his strengths. He is an explosive , hard hitting baller, who is nasty. He has range but they match him up against 66 TEs... team lacked a pass rush too, questionable move. A Reggie guy so not high valued, KoJo was ballin last year 

Keeping and paying KJ o is redundant with Abrams and him being almost the same player Explosive, hard hitting ballers. They want a center fielder type.

21 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

Did slay have a bad year last year? I know a lot of people hate PFF but they have him ranked really horribly. Is that just them on some bull spit or what? 

He had some brutal matchups that he took 1v1. Still can make plays on the ball and hold his own against any WR in the NFL.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

Did slay have a bad year last year? I know a lot of people hate PFF but they have him ranked really horribly. Is that just them on some bull spit or what? 

https://sisdatahub.com/players/722

it looks like he had a pretty good year, similar to other years.  Pff is good for advanced stats but their rankings suck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

From Vics article 

league sources say they are kicking the tires on a possible trade for Lions corner Darius Slay.

I thought we were out of the Slay market due to cap space... Where is the article?

It just came out his newest one.

The Lions are said to be after a second-round pick, but the Raiders don’t have one of those. They have two picks in the first round (Nos. 12 and 19) and three in the third, plus a starting guard, Gabe Jackson, who is due to make $9 million and a candidate to be moved.