Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

I am not sure if the Steelers are truly this bad or the Pats that much better, may be its somewhere in the middle.

I don't put a lot of stock in Week 1 games. I'm sure the Steelers will be a decent team.

Just now, The Third Rider said:

I am not sure if the Steelers are truly this bad or the Pats that much better, may be its somewhere in the middle.

I really think that's the case. We're probably going to be a good team this year. But the Pat's will **** us here and then **** us again if we meet in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Patriots offense is just so vanilla and still gets it done... It would be magical to have something like that.

Its not vanilla. Every pass catcher has to read the coverage and go the way that it dictates. Brady makes the same reads. If they are not in lockstep then you can get some ugliness.

They also rework the game plan and the offense week by week because Brady is the best learner in the history of NFL QBs.

Just now, The Third Rider said:

The Steelers base soft zone defense is the absolute worst scheme to defend the Pats offense with.

For some reason they're sticking with that defense today despite winning the last time they actually put together a defensive gameplan that matches up better.

Just now, game3525 said:

Good thing for the Steelers is they got this *** whupping out the way early. If you are going to get beat down, you want to have it early in the season. 

Or it might set the tone for the rest of the season.     Offense looks like poo....Defense looks like poo....Coaching looks like poo....

I honestly wouldnt be upset if we crash and burn.     Sometimes it takes something extreme to shake you out of apathy.

Just now, Bobikus said:

The Steelers base soft zone defense is the absolute worst scheme to defend the Pats offense with.

For some reason they're sticking with that defense today despite winning the last time they actually put together a defensive gameplan that matches up better.

What? They've been playing man most of the game and getting toasted...

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Or it might set the tone for the rest of the season.     Offense looks like poo....Defense looks like poo....Coaching looks like poo....

I honestly wouldnt be upset if we crash and burn.     Sometimes it takes something extreme to shake you out of apathy.

it worked the one year you guys sucked and got Ben 

Archived