Heroes! Week 1!

ET80

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Kellen Moore is a beautiful human being, but why don't you play an NFL caliber defense before we consider him amazing.

Because why would I do that when I can jump to conclusions and make trollol post after 1 week? Plus that Giants LB said they will have a top 10 defense by years end so that has to be true. 

• Like 1

Kamara gets a vote from me. 170 yards of offense last night averaging 7.5 yards per carry and 10.3 yards per catch. Beyond the standard RB stats (which were excellent), he was a man on a mission when he had the ball in his hands breaking tackles and fighting for extra yards all night. He made a HUGE impact in the 2nd half and was a integral part of leading the Saints to the comeback victory. I believe PFF had him credited with forcing 10 missed tackles last night which leads the NFL.

Edited by tyler735

Obvious ones from Saints game are B.N. Lutz (58 yarder with time expiring) and Ramzyck (JJ who?)

Not so obvious....Ginn dropping like he got shot after he caught that ball. If he even takes 1 step for that little bit extra, those 2 seconds left on the clock expire. Huge awareness play.