The Washington Badnames v The Daklas Cowboys

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

And Dak seals the win with a run for the first down. Aside from two throws, he's had just an amazing game today.

While I'm obviously happy at Dak Prescott is throwing much more accurately, just as important to me is the way he is spreading it out all over the field to different wide receivers and then making timely runs when necessary

All this and Zeke has not hit his stride yet. If our defense can play as well as our offenses potential we are winning this thing boys

Edited by resilient part 2

Lovely to start 2-0.  Did think this game could be a potential trap for us, but the team handled it well.  D did well though they have not hit their stride yet.  Pass rush can still be better.  Dak will get his deal if he keeps this up.  Receivers were all involved today.  Zeke at 100+ yds at 4.8 YPC is a good day.

4 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Lovely to start 2-0.  Did think this game could be a potential trap for us, but the team handled it well.  D did well though they have not hit their stride yet.  Pass rush can still be better.  Dak will get his deal if he keeps this up.  Receivers were all involved today.  Zeke at 100+ yds at 4.8 YPC is a good day.

He struggled hard for like 50 minutes. That last ~20 yard run at the end of the game made it look different than it was. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If we lose, I pre-nominate myself for the Jockstrap title. I snafu'd the GDT and have been trash talking like crazy all week.

If we win, I nominate myself for the gameball title. I will snafu next weeks GDT while doubling, nay quadrupling, my attempts to troll other people (looking at you @DaBoys@jrry32, @Danger, @RandyMossIsBoss and @SkippyX). 

tenor.gif?itemid=8803801

I look forward to it. We're all looking forward to Dak getting the $35 million per year that he has earned. :D

• Like 1