Antonio Brown accused of rape

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

1. this is not funny, if thats what you were going for. actually really immature regardless of what side of it youre on.

2. its a really good way to get this locked.

Who is that?

EDIT => NM thats the accuser for Kavenaugh.

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Huh? He should be suspended three games even if he didn't do it based on missing practices, punting footballs, and acting like a diva? 

tenor.gif

Someone’s reading comprehension game is trash.

Based on past instances of other players being accused of similar crimes, he should be in line for a three game suspension at a minimum, regardless of the outcome of the civil case and regardless of whether criminal charges are filed.

Hopefully that’s clear enough for you, but let me know if you need it spelled out further.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Sadly at this point I feel it's almost a safe assumption that anyone who has been involved with the league for a long time has either done some bad stuff themselves or helped protect someone else who's done something.

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

If it were to somehow come out that the Steelers knew about this, would the Raiders have any kind of grounds to pursue action? They really got screwed.

My $0.02:

I doubt it. NFL teams hire teams of people to look into players pasts. I hate to sound calloused but the Raiders should have done their own homework and not rely on someone else to do it for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

According to the video of the text messages, AB claims the Raiders knew about this and sent our rumors about the situation after release. 

Good. 

So you support the Raiders also being complete trash here if it means they were able to spite someone who left?

Somebody hold me. The AB train was stressful enough when he was just a player I drafted in fantasy. Now he's on my ******* team and it's escalated from feet to helmets to crackers to threatening to punch the gm to collusion to rape. 

Let me off. Just let me off. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm almost jealous of Raiders fans

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

1. this is not funny, if thats what you were going for. actually really immature regardless of what side of it youre on.

Who said it was funny? You think it's funny? I don't. BlaseyFord is the high priestess of false accusations. She torpedoed the #metoo movement. I post this pic to bring attention to the victims who are falsely accused.

Interpret at will.

(edit-Deadpulse..roger that. No more.)

Edited by TitanTuff
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanTuff said:

Who said it was funny? You think it's funny? I don't. BlaseyFord is the high priestess of false accusations. She torpedoed the #metoo movement. I post this pic to bring attention to the victims who are falsely accused.

Interpret at will.

You are going to get this thread locked. This is a football forum. None of that is about football. 

• Like 1