Week 2 GDT: CHI (0-1) @ DEN (0-1)

Broncofan

25 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

He, like just about everybody else on the team are auditioning for 2020. I'm not too concerned with early season. His "make or break" will be the last half.

He shouldn't even get the opportunity to audition for 2020. When James is healthy, move Bolles out of the lineup. 

2 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Chubb is still bringing it.  Von is nowhere to be seen.  Dancing around on the goal line acting like he’s trying.

I mean can you blame him when he has to play for the absolute punk that is Vic Fangio? The guy is a terrific X's and O's guy, but the reason that he's never been a HC before now is that he's terrible with the players, and it's no surprise that our respected veterans are already quitting on him.

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

Agreed.  Just texted a friend that, this is just a bad team and I think a lot of the veterans who are still around on the defensive side since the SB win are burnt out having the team be pathetic offensively and 100% reliant on the defense.

Sounds like fire sale time can't have burnt out veterans being the culture establishment. 

• Like 1

Just now, paul-mac said:

I mean can you blame him when he has to play for the absolute punk that is Vic Fangio? The guy is a terrific X's and O's guy, but the reason that he's never been a HC before now is that he's terrible with the players, and it's no surprise that our respected veterans are already quitting on him.

This post is absolutely bizarre lmao. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Woah.  Where does that come from?  Never even heard hints of that?

Just now, paul-mac said:

Honestly I was done with him in camp when he wouldn't say a good word about Drew Lock and publicly threw Demarcus Walker under the bus. Even Vance Joseph knew how to be a players coach.

Good to know you were done with a coach before the team played because he wouldn't praise a rookie QB or sugarcoat an evaluation of a player who isn't good.

Just chill out, man. 

Just now, paul-mac said:

Honestly I was done with him in camp when he wouldn't say a good word about Drew Lock and publicly threw Demarcus Walker under the bus. Even Vance Joseph knew how to be a players coach.

He's making Lock earn it letting him go on road trips giving him crumbs that might make a loaf of bread. I like that approach.