Around the league discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I've always liked Mahomes and wanted him when he was coming out of college.  I always wondered if Hue Jackson would have ruined his career if we would have had a chance to pick him or would his talent been able to overcome any bad coaching?

Peace!!!

He would of been sacrificed on the altar by the cleveland fan base as muddled around under the tutelage of hueball

10 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I've always liked Mahomes and wanted him when he was coming out of college.  I always wondered if Hue Jackson would have ruined his career if we would have had a chance to pick him or would his talent been able to overcome any bad coaching?

Peace!!!

Yes.

Same with Watson, Wentz, etc.

Mahomes is amazing but he also has the benefit of playing under a great offensive mind in Andy Reid.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The only flaw I see with Kansas Cities offense is lack of power. However, they’re just so difficult to contain on the edges.

If the 49ers win, their front 4 will cause problems.

You need to get pressure on Mahommes to not allow their WRs to run deep. The Titans have gotten 0 pressure all day and Pat mahommes is just sitting back there with 5-7 seconds every single drop back. You will lose everytime if that happens