Around the league discussion

candyman93

9 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

They have no weapons. It not as bad as 0-16 Browns skill players but not too much better.

I think they could have survived a little longer if they had Gronk still. Him retiring was the death blow to the dynasty. He was a shell of himself last year as a receiving threat, but he was the ultimate safety blanket for Tom. He also contributed to the run game with his blocking.

To stop New England all you had to do was:

1. Not be a dumbass and turn the ball over

2. Double team Edelman

3. Put a good cover guy on James White

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Imagine if belichick mcdaniels and Brady all leave this year and they become the new browns

Nah, they may have some rough years trying to restock the cupboards, but Kraft runs a top notch organization.

As long as he’s there, and Jimmy’s here, they’ll never be us.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nah, they may have some rough years trying to restock the cupboards, but Kraft runs a top notch organization.

As long as he’s there, and Jimmy’s here, they’ll never be us.

I dunno man.  Parcells resigned due to disputes with him and then hired caroll and fired him after three years and then hit it lucky with belichick who has proven to be a serial cheater.

lets see what happens

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I dunno man.  Parcells resigned due to disputes with him and then hired caroll and fired him after three years and then hit it lucky with belichick who has proven to be a serial cheater.

lets see what happens

Eh, good points.

That was a while ago, hopefully he’s learned the value of continuity but you’re right, there is a history.

45 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Watching a team snap the ball with 27 seconds on the clock routinely, zone run scheme, moving with pace and predominatly start under center... this Vikings offense gets my pants tingling regarding what it could be with Baker and our Offense.

But does it get you as tingly as it does Haslem and a hot named coordinator?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

But does it get you as tingly as it does Haslem and a hot named coordinator?

Lol. Close but not as tingly.

This train is headed to McDaniels or Stefanski station.

Time to make our peace with one of the options.

In 2 years, we'll be right back at anyway after Jimmy-JW-Dee stir up the HC-GM power-grab pot.