Around the league discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Imagine Freddie trying to do this

why? It was a genius move by the Titans. I would give Freddie props if he knew how to manipulative that rule. Vrabel just ran off about a minute off the game clock without running a single play

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

why? It was a genius move by the Titans. I would give Freddie props if he knew how to manipulative that rule. Vrabel just ran off about a minute off the game clock without running a single play

I took it to mean that it's very unlikely that Freddie would have the know-how to pull it off without screwing it up

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Why does everyone here hate NE? 

They destroyed the super bowl level Steelers every when we couldn’t even score. I love them for that.

This.

I get being sick of seeing them in the Super Bowl so often, but I'd much rather have them in the Super Bowl than Pittsburgh.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, good points.

That was a while ago, hopefully he’s learned the value of continuity but you’re right, there is a history.

Also it’s not like they have a stud GM to fall back onto. Once BB Retires. They gotta find a new HC and a new head of the FO

• Like 1