Minkah Fitzpatrick

mwalker

4 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

0-2, look like a sack of crap and lose Ben for the season. Been a lot better to get him before Ben went down. Could easily be a Top 10 pick. As long as Fitz balls out it’ll be worth it in the end. 

Right. That's what I mean. IF they suck this year they could get a prospect like Fitz so why not get him now? Again, unless you feel another position is more important. I could understand that. 

Hahahahahahahahhahaahah I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing. If it's Jalen Ramsey for a 1st. Where you currently stand. If you had ANY chance of ANY kind. Minkah is trash. And just went for a top 10 pick. 

You now pick top 8. With ONLY a 2nd rd pick. Obviously. This makes total sense. 

This has Rooney and Tomlin all over it. And Colbert is sitting there giving them what he wants on his way to Carolina

.... who is owned by a former Steelers minority owner, David Tepper. 

Art Rooney II is a Yes man. 

Mike Tomlin said Art we need more help. He's just trying to save his job. So, he'll put the franchise in jeopardy with moves like this. 

Colbert, as advertised, facilitates these moves and WALKS April 2020 when his contract expires. He already refused to renegotiate. This is the writing on the wall. No draft picks. Stuck with Tomlin. 

Just now, Money said:

Hahahahahahahahhahaahah I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing. If it's Jalen Ramsey for a 1st. Where you currently stand. If you had ANY chance of ANY kind. Minkah is trash. And just went for a top 10 pick. 

You now pick top 8. With ONLY a 2nd rd pick. Obviously. This makes total sense. 

This has Rooney and Tomlin all over it. And Colbert is sitting there giving them what he wants on his way to Carolina

.... who is owned by a former Steelers minority owner, David Tepper. 

Steelers were never going to trade for Jalen Ramsey.  He's out of his mind and we just shipped off AB for that reason.  He's strictly a CB and we have a need at FS and slot--minkah fits that.  And minkah is on a rookie contract while Jalen is about to ask for 100 million.  Clearly the Steelers are really high on Rudolph and don't think it will be a top 8 pick.  From the fan's perspective, that seems like being quite optimistic.  I don't like the deal either but your rationale is ridiculous

Just now, Steelers22 said:

Steelers were never going to trade for Jalen Ramsey.  He's out of his mind and we just shipped off AB for that reason.  He's strictly a CB and we have a need at FS and slot--minkah fits that.  And minkah is on a rookie contract while Jalen is about to ask for 100 million.  Clearly the Steelers are really high on Rudolph and don't think it will be a top 8 pick.  From the fan's perspective, that seems like being quite optimistic.  I don't like the deal either but your rationale is ridiculous

Mike Hilton is the best slot in the league. 

Minkah ain't no free safety. 

Next.