What are your thoughts to the controversial end to the Denver Chicago game?

patriotsheatyan

Did time run out?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Did time run out?

• No
    • Yes

I'm a Broncos fan - I've no issue with the timeout call. Yes, the RTP on Chubb was awful but so were two of the same calls on the Bears.

It's pretty irrelevant anyway because the Broncos aren't contenders and showed as much in the other 59 minutes of the game.

I'd say over the game the Bears were the better team but they are going absolutely nowhere with Trubisky at QB. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

There were TWO bad calls, actually. The one on Goldman and the one with Bradley Chubb. Just a gongshow all around.

Three, actually. Floyd got a ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty against him earlier in the game for playing Defense, in essence.

Broncos didnt lose this game because of officiating. Maybe start with the LT who got called for 4 holding penalties (5 because the refs read the wrong number out) or the $20 million pass rusher who hasn't hit a QB this season.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Three, actually. Floyd got a ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty against him earlier in the game for playing Defense, in essence.

Broncos didnt lose this game because of officiating. Maybe start with the LT who got called for 4 holding penalties (5 because the refs read the wrong number out) or the $20 million pass rusher who hasn't hit a QB this season.

For whatever it's worth. You sir, have earned my utmost respect.

8 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Yeah for all the talk about the Broncos defense, they've been rather....poor this year, and Von Miller especially.

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah for all the talk about the Broncos defense, they've been rather....poor this year, and Von Miller especially.

They were much better today to be fair, especially in the Secondary and interior Defensive Line.

What I do know is this - if you're a contending team and in need of CB help, get calling John Elway now for Chris Harris JR. The guy is an elite CB still and can do everything you want from a CB. Robinson didn't get a sniff all game.

He's worth the extension he's due and the 3rd and 5th it will take to get him.