General News and Notes

.Buzz

32 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fwiw, here is how Zierlein's scale is that looks match up with ours/what most teams use.

So day 1 starter grades on Little and Cisco (along with Campbell of course).

Trevor was given an 8.0, as well. I will continue to think forever that the writing there for 8.0 is exactly the view of him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Watched this last night before going to bed. My favorite part is when they show Trev nervously checking his phone over and over again and then the team is trying to call him (presumably from a phone that wasn’t in Trevor’s contacts) and it’s going to voicemail. Shad said they called him three times before Urban called him and got him.

PbxxYOz.jpg

The absolute bewilderment on his face. Lmao. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

thanks. Interesting that it sure seems like they wanted Etienne over Najee...which I suspect could be the case based on the fit. Also interesting...Etienne carried the same grade as Campbell with CB being a high perceived need. I think it says that the staff thought of a second RB being a pretty big need...more than lots of people on this forum.

53 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You guys watch the new episode that those pics are based off of? Pretty good watch.

Had an insanely high grade on Waddle. We also had AVT extremely high and Fields as QB2.

them being very high on Waddle and AVT makes me feel better because I was also very high on Waddle and AVT.

10 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

them being very high on Waddle and AVT makes me feel better because I was also very high on Waddle and AVT.

Yeah, not that I think I'm some draft guru/my opinion is right, but I like that some similar thoughts I had is echoed from them. Makes me feel like we won't have to worry about some Raiders situation.

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Looking through this more, speculation is that the NIC grade is the view of a player's injury risk with the medical assessments they did.

The gave Lawrence, ETN, and Little a 2, Campbell a 3, and Cisco a 5. Assuming this is correct, they view Little's risk of re-injury on par with that of Lawrence, and Cisco as pretty risky.

Caleb Farley was also given a 7.5 grade, so the rumors we were high on him were accurate. However, it appears they blacked out his NIC, which likely means they saw his back as an extreme risk.