Week 3: Jets vs Pats

Bobby816

Just now, ekill08x said:

He doesnt play to win. That is stuff that I simply cant stand. Also not a good look to the players on D who have been holding their own all season.

I thought the same but if he doesn’t convert then they get at least 3 and it’s a 3 possession game.

Here if they force a punt then we get the ball back down 2 possessions with about 1:50 left. 

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Keep telling me Gase should be this teams HC that is an inexcusable call on third down there.

lol You know we have to wait for players to be healthy for Gase to call plays that give us a chance. Kiss the failing wildcat and 3rd & 7+ draw plays goodbye when everyone comes back!

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

lol You know we have to wait for players to be healthy for Gase to call plays that give us a chance. Kiss the failing wildcat and 3rd & 7+ draw plays goodbye when everyone comes back!

i have a feeling everyone saying this is going to absolutely nuts the first week it happens and gase is still a clown. dolphins fans warned us.