Week 3: Jets vs Pats

Bobby816

I think this game will be close. First off there is no real tape on Falk so they are going into this blind the Pats D. Falk is a very accurate QB who has an okay arm strength. From what I saw from him Monday night his arm strength looked fine to me. I think Truman Johnson is mad and will step up big time shutting out AB. The only problem I see is Jamal Adams. He seems to be taking the I want to be traded route. He stopped following the Jets on social media and I'm starting to turn on his attitude. He made some VERY dumb plays that cost the jets big time on two 3rd down plays. If you are so called "Dogs" then you better step up or I'm with trading your but out of town. You run your mouth and back it up with nothing. The team has had some very bad luck in the last 2 weeks and you call yourself a leader by trying to abandon the team. I think Falk is a better leader than you Jamal. 

Jets 17

Pats 28

Edited by jetfuel34

Run the ball 40 times. If defense has to hold their own. Keep it close. Going into the BYE with heads held high...pray Sams spleen has shrunk. Go into Philly and beat the Eagles for the first time in history. We need to start winning football games. This needs to be a season we can build on. Cap room will be there, Douglas will draft better. We’ll be a more complete and have more depth in 2020...as far is this year goes...prove you can win the winnable games. Go 7-9 hell go 8-8!  Steal a game or two along the way. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think this game will be close. First off there is no real tape on Falk so they are going into this blind the Pats D. Falk is a very accurate QB who has an okay arm strength. From what I saw from him Monday night his arm strength looked fine to me. I think Truman Johnson is mad and will step up big time shutting out AB. The only problem I see is Jamal Adams. He seems to be taking the I want to be traded route. He stopped following the Jets on social media and I'm starting to turn on his attitude. He made some VERY dumb plays that cost the jets big time on two 3rd down plays. If you are so called "Dogs" then you better step up or I'm with trading your but out of town. You run your mouth and back it up with nothing. The team has had some very bad luck in the last 2 weeks and you call yourself a leader by trying to abandon the team. I think Falk is a better leader than you Jamal. 

Jets 17

Pats 28

So many things wrong here .. 

Will Tru even see the field Sunday? I sure hope not. Harriston was one of the only bright spots Monday night so I'd expect he gets the nod again. Tru wouldn't shut out AB in his prime, he is currently a shell of his "prime". 

I can't even begin to understand any fan who's critical of Jamal Adams. There isn't a single person in the organization who works harder or cares more than Adams. The dude is everything you dream of for the face of your franchise both on and off the field. Jamal Adams is literally one of the only things about this team that isn't a problem, and to say otherwise is simply nonsensical. Is he frustrated? Sure, and I don't blame him. Adams plays with more passion and love for the game than pretty much anyone I've ever watched, he's an exceptional leader.

Edited by NJC33

26 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Run the ball 40 times. If defense has to hold their own. Keep it close. Going into the BYE with heads held high...pray Sams spleen has shrunk. Go into Philly and beat the Eagles for the first time in history. We need to start winning football games. This needs to be a season we can build on. Cap room will be there, Douglas will draft better. We’ll be a more complete and have more depth in 2020...as far is this year goes...prove you can win the winnable games. Go 7-9 hell go 8-8!  Steal a game or two along the way. 

Completely agree. People need to relax, at least until Darnold is back. This season will ultimately be judged on his development. I’m not losing sleep over over games started by Luke Faulk. 

Edited by NJC33

6 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Basham is going to bash Brady.  And Falk gets two TDs.  Pats 24-14

This Falk guy throw some nice passes, he was 20 for 24 with 200 yards. Not bad for a player who had zero practice time. and he does have a strong arm.

Edited by doumeyer