It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

On 6/30/2019 at 10:29 AM, Matts4313 said:

Nah. I actually said I thought you were JVP. It was a terrible game from you.

I think the lynch could have been avoided if Malf and/or Dome had actually attempted to scumhunt someone other. IMO they rolled over too easily. I made it well known in chat that I thought it was a panic move on mafias part. They (including forge) were kept repeating that Malf or I would end up the lynch like 1/2 through day 1. They were beyond paranoid of being associated with eachother in any fashion. IMO you got to think like a civ as mafia. And as a civ you dont lock in on one person. So why do is as mafia except to clear yourself? 

To be fair, I did miss all of Friday though and never read up, so my opinion is based on where we left Thursday. 

And as I said in chat, I have no problem being bussed when it makes sense. I even encourage it. But that was a dumb choice. With my power we literally had the game *WON* had I not died that night. Our 3 votes would have been enough to lynch any player we wanted the rest of the game. 

Sure, we still won. And I am happy. But I think we can all agree it feels a bit tainted due to all the extra crap that went on. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

One clap if you know how to use the search feature.

You literally edited that post to make yourself look good.

(trolllolol)

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because in case you haven't noticed: no one is talking about anything except Rick (who is dead) and me.  Bang up, strat boys.  Bang up, strat, for sure.

28 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What is the point of me doing it, constantly pumping the breaks with logical points that no one even attempted to refute, just to hammer in a lulzy fashion?  If you're not scum, maybe be less of a mongoloid.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why would I need to do that?  He claimed non-Town, double vote.  No one would fault me for voting for that.  Why go through this elaborate charade as you seem to believe?

Because in case you haven't noticed: no one is talking about anything except Rick (who is dead) and me.  Bang up, strat boys.  Bang up, strat, for sure.

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was an accident.  Not easy to admit, particularly in the context in which it happened.  But, I at least can find solace in that survivalist double vote is pretty dangerous in endgame.

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Not really.  If my greatest error is mislynching an Indy on D2, then I'll take it in stride as a further testament to the mystique that perpetually engulfs me.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

No one is going to believe me.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I hope this is true.  Because it would actually make me feel a lot better because it was genuinely an accident.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

That's why I put in the accident part to make myself feel better.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, I discuss a lot of things that get posted in thread. I dont understand your obsession with this. Just because I comment in something someone else said, doesnt mean I believe them. 

I didn't say you believe them

I said you're entertaining the idea. 

read better, trilobite. 

• Like 1