It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Alright so I'm going to be up front since I'm sure some people will disagree with this ruling (shocker). Earlier in the game I set a precedent of strict deadlines. Within this same game I think it would be unfair of me to go against that precedent. Nobody has complained or tried to influence this decision so please don't even start down that path. This is just because I'm very aware of precedents I set within games now and how I should be following my own precedents. Really I just need to not have rules that are up to any sorts of interpretation in the future so this lands on me. Like I said, I know some or many of you may disagree with my ruling here but I just wanted to explain my thinking and why I'm going with this so even if you dislike my decision you can at least understand why I'm doing it this way. If you hate me, feel free to let me know post game. Hopefully we can just keep the game going as is with the decision that is being made. With that being said

Vote Count

Matts4313 - 3 - Ragnarok, TheKillerNacho, The Orca

theuntouchable - 2 - Forge, Whicker

The Orca - 1 - Matts4313

Matts4313 has been lynched! Writeup incoming.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Alright so I'm going to be up front since I'm sure some people will disagree with this ruling (shocker). Earlier in the game I set a precedent of strict deadlines. Within this same game I think it would be unfair of me to go against that precedent. Nobody has complained or tried to influence this decision so please don't even start down that path. This is just because I'm very aware of precedents I set within games now and how I should be following my own precedents. Really I just need to not have rules that are up to any sorts of interpretation in the future so this lands on me. Like I said, I know some or many of you may disagree with my ruling here but I just wanted to explain my thinking and why I'm going with this so even if you dislike my decision you can at least understand why I'm doing it this way. If you hate me, feel free to let me know post game. Hopefully we can just keep the game going as is with the decision that is being made. With that being said

Vote Count

Matts4313 - 3 - Ragnarok, TheKillerNacho, The Orca

theuntouchable - 2 - Forge, Whicker

The Orca - 1 - Matts4313

Matts4313 has been lynched! Writeup incoming.

Its not even 10 am and I think you are drunk.

Tell everyone I hate them, f off, and they are stupid af. 

Send me the role list.

hugs and kissess

Alright well we've got some good info to go off of here

Well Whicker is definitely the jailer

No Swag is!

No I am!

No, it's me!

Ok well let's just go with Matts

Where is that ****ty mod? He doesn't even have friends, what could be keeping him?

oh *** wtf happnd? **** marlnd. *** pen stte! get me nothr beer!

The entire town looked very confused about who they were hanging that day but in the end they grabbed Matts4313 and strung him up. It wasn't very long before he died.

Matts4313 is dead. He was Autumn PageLosers-Aligned

It is now Night 5. You have until 10 PM EST to get your moves in.

@TheKillerNacho, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @Forge, @theuntouchable, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @SwAg

So assuming the ratio was 11-3-1-1

That means its 4-2-1 if town dies tonight 

Almost lynch or lose guys. Pretty for sure mafia has this on auto win 

Best thing to do is @Whicker roleblock a mafia hit. Maybe Whicker dies but if you tell us who you block we would have the info. Only chance imo of town winning

I'm out for the day...so good luck (may try to check in on down times)