The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Rose's are red and violets are blue, remember Woz went kaboom

You have the drink 

Smells like rum

The arrow comokf our of yeh ballroom is blue.  The arrow to the stairs going down to the dungeon is red.  Let's go there next after we check out these movies 

11 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca

<I finally wake up. “Why am I here? Why is there blood and jizz everywhere?!” I hear V for Vendetta playing in the distance and go in the opposite direction opening the door to the jungle.>

You go to the jungle Museum and try to open the door but it wont budge. Its locked

On 9/20/2019 at 9:16 PM, The Orca said:

1. Each night you will vote for a lynch

2. That person is locked and has until the next night to answer a word association type question correctly or die

3. Everybody will be placed in the house and be forced to make at least 1 interactive move a day. Failing do to so will result in harsh punishments 

4. The interactive phases can and will correlate with the mafia game. It is one big game...so beware

I am assuming #2 "that person" is supposed to be "the lynch". And although you have made it know we have to make interactive statements, you have not explained the objective. So it seems to me that its just silly fodder. Until simple words ( @Malfatron) states it and then big brain ( @SwAg) restates it again with higher vocabulary, Im going to presume I just need to say something for the purposes of saying it. 

@The Orca <Im taking a nap on the couch>

UNT