The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Those bold parts are not stating that nothing changed.  You had a noted change in your so called yolo life

Except I went down the slide immediately, and went in the jungle room first without hesitation. I can check out the room and see what's going on. You took it before me. I was still going to take it. I was trying to figure out what it actually was. An item to add to inventory, maybe something to be turned to open a door, etc. That's not fear, that is trying to figure out what is going on. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Last games dead chat mentioned how alignment compare was the easiest thing to fake if you are scum and lolclear and buy time. That why doesn’t scum do this every game. However the fact Forge found an alignment compare doesn’t clear him at all as he could be scum finding it. I’ll stick on Forge and go Swag next.

LOL 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Last games dead chat mentioned how alignment compare was the easiest thing to fake if you are scum and lolclear and buy time. That why doesn’t scum do this every game. However the fact Forge found an alignment compare doesn’t clear him at all as he could be scum finding it. I’ll stick on Forge and go Swag next.

so do you think whicker was lying about swag then?

why go forge before swag?

Just now, Counselor said:

Whicker will be easier to know if he is lying by lynching Swag. We have that in the pocket. We can’t let Forge just skate by forgotten.

Wait...so the reason for lynching me is that I'm the one who found (verified in thread) and used the alignment compare? Holy hell, what kind of logic is this? 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

forge shouldnt be required or bullied to keep being the gineau pig.

i would recommend some of the more cautious people doing so

I am not requiring him to do anything.  He made the statement that nothing had changed, but he went from fully risk taking to being cautious.  Interesting that you are not seeing that

• Like 1

@Counselor I remember that conversation in dead chat as well. However, it was in regards to a tricorder and even with a 4th person hopping on as opposed to a compare 2. If scum were to fake something like that, I think they’d pick more than 2 and probably try to tack on someone who either has a major anti scum power (possible here) or one of towns best players (This part isn’t true IMO, no offense to anyone).

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am not requiring him to do anything.  He made the statement that nothing had changed, but he went from fully risk taking to being cautious.  Interesting that you are not seeing that

You see it as cautious, I see it as gathering information. But thats a perception issue.

Would you care to head into the jungle with me? 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i did, but i was roleblocked by him so i dismissed it.

also in the writeup it says "like a chainsaw". not "is a chainsaw"

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-horror-movie-villains-scariest-monsters

Of things big enough to eat an entire midsection, only Jaws and The Thing stick out to me.