The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm sure that there is one somewhere in the house. I'll track it down later. Well, while I'm in here. 

<searches the closet for anything else that is of interest> 

@The Orca

The closet looks pretty empty now

7 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

<I search around the bowling alley for anything of note>

You see the concession stand, a shoe kiosk, 2 bowling lanes, ball rack, and a gaming center with 1 smashed game

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It's like y'all don't read the opening writeups and stuff wandering around the death house looking for stuff that might not even work 

Yeah exactly. The bowling alley literally told us it was gonna blow up, which is why @MWil23 suggesting I was behind the bowling alley 'fiasco' or whatever he called it a few pages back was blasphemous. 

Then everyone else rushed to the closet and got ninjas. 

I did get a high score on the arcade games though 

Not sure why touch is coming after me, or how to respond without giving info to scum about me

9 hours ago, The Orca said:
9 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca

<I walk to the kiosk get a pair of shoes to go with my nice coat and proceed to go behind the alley - behind where the pins line up to see if there is anything back there.>

Behind the lanes are what appears to be a ball return mechanism and and pin cleaning/loading mechanism

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So ppl have been everywhere except the torture room?

@The Orca

<I tried checking out the bowling alley back behind the pins but got no response. So I’ll try to get into the torture room>

Look above this quote. The torture room is locked

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<Knock on the walls of the closet for any possible hollow points, searching for possible hidden doors or spaces behind the walls>

They are made of steel. The walls remain 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<walk down the bowling alley where rack died. walk down the lane toward the pins where rack threw the ball. if any pins are up, heft each one to check for any anomalies. If a pun is normal throw it off to the side (not down the pin hole). look into the abyss.

@The Orca

You find nothing that wrong with the pins. You look into thenholenand see the inner workings of the mechanisms running the alley