The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Was not a lie. 

thank you 

I’ve continuously said people should be voting him over bcb and have told several others to vote there. 

ok? 

you tried to say that I said swag was framed, even tho my actions and words have been the exact opposite. 

I asked you if you thought he was framed or what bc you seem dead set on not taking a stance to back up what you are saying (yes I know a lot of time left but it feels like things are headed that way)

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Dude tries to lie and throw shade by saying I’m ignoring other information out there by voting him. Yet hes actually the one voting me ...... 

I thought you were voting me! Not throwing any shade. It’s what I thought. I’m not voting you. I already locked in bcb 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Someone catch me up on the 222 drama

are you finally coming around to my assertion that the lynch trivia D2 was fake? Cause it was. 

shes not real, and pickle is scum.

Bcb claimed he jailed Whicker, and his jail protects from kills and roleblocks.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I thought you were voting me! Not throwing any shade. It’s what I thought. I’m not voting you. I already locked in bcb 

Technically, you’re still voting me. You have to bold it (which is something I’m positive you know already) 

and yes, you were attempting to throw shade. 

you’re still avoiding my question and not even making an attempt to look.