The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

He’s most definitely scum if you want to vote him.

i can quote my reasoning if you missed it earlier. 

I totally believe he's scum, hijacking double votes isn't a town action. 

Just now, Forge said:

You're totally going to get shocked. 

*Shrugs*

Probably, but the machete has at least shown the ability thus far in thread to do something. Compound that with Counselor's successfully hitting me over the head with the bowling ball without penalty and SwAg losing a let to @ET80's battle banister, and I'll take my chances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I'm not always contrarian, and I have been paying attention. I kinda dig this "live action" style game. I need another weapon... @SwAg has another leg I need to cut off.

There's a sawed off in the newly opened room, but I'd tread carefully as it's likely to be heavily booby trapped. 

@Pickle Rick

you suggested several times you thought I was a creep, but later admitted you don't actually think I am.

you said you doubt my double vote is a town move, but you aren't pushing me as scum even though I was on your sensor that showed a creep.

is your sensor even real? you don't seem to trust your info OR your read on my role.

Just now, MWil23 said:

There's a sawed off in the newly opened room, but I'd tread carefully as it's likely to be heavily booby trapped. 

<runs to the front of the newly opened room but does not enter>

<peeks inside room to ascertain safety>

I personally think we should lynch rick again. 

he said doubted my move was town, called me a creep several times, then said I was in a sensor that revealed creep, then later said he didn't think I was creep and hasn't really pushed me at all.