The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Who have you protected thus far?  Do you know if you have stopped any kills?

I’ve protected a few people. Doesn’t say if my moves prevented any kills, just that whoever I place the protect on is protected for the night.

18 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No idea, bud. I can understand how that looks bad but I have no way of killing anyone. Maybe it is Leatherface instead of TCM? I dunno - gotta be other horror movies with chainsaws bc it was all but confirmed that I roleblock - multiple ppl can attest to this. Obv I can't do that and murder. 

Says who?? 

"I told you this show never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, now you are stuck in Orcas mind just because, it goes on and on my friends. Some people live, some people die, most people just kiss their *** good bye. This time lets see how long the next contestant takes to fry!!!. @kingseanjohn its your turn in the game. You have 5 guesses to correctly get this word association type game correct or die. Please tag me in thread with each guess. I heard you like TV/Movies, so let the games begin."

Prompt: Tom Cruise

When the group mozzied along from the nights lynch, they found @wwhickok who was just obliterated the night before by a blade. When inspected the group finds that the blade wounds had teeth marks similar to that of a chainsaw.

@wwhickok is Dead, he was Child's Play, Good Aligned

It is now D7