The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

ill be honest, the fact you are backtracking now gives credence to what pickle is saying 

If you want to ignore the lack of night kills with my specific flavor that I used specifically on VikemanDan since I was revived. Throw in @Forge's rationale and the sheer probability, and I have plenty backing me, not to mention voting patterns to my benefit.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

MWIL

He just lied again.  He was revived during the day and would mean he could use a move n3.  Dude he is SCUM.  

I was REVIVED Day 3 and DID NOT KILL N3. Now you're just making crap up to fit your agenda.

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

A lot depends on KSJ's flip, but there's nearly 0% chance to me that he's got anything to do with a chainsaw being creepy aligned. I suppose it's possible that he's Cujo, but we will see on that. If he's not Cujo, Pickle has to be. Everyone else has claimed a role except Whicker, who is clearly town.  

Jason has to be scum because unless KSJ flips something involving a chainsaw, as there are no other available roles that would kill with that flavor unless it would be Pickle. The only two unaccounted for roles are Whicker and Pickle as everyone else has claimed in some manor (I don't think squire has ever actually confirmed his role, but it makes too much sense not to be jigsaw). 

The remaining scum are likely out of Jason / Pickle / Squire. Squire could be a third party.  I still have concerns about Counselor, given that he's Jason and maybe he's just been insanely inactive even in chats and performing night kills if scum. 

Basically everyone should read this, aside from Pickle, who is OBVIOUSLY now scum. Pickle is probably CUJO (and therefore KILLED ME TO BEGIN WITH), unless somehow KSJ flips CUJO. @N4L 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

this is fun lol

the only thing that sucks is now my night move is neutered because I wont get targeted again 

Wait until you play one of @TheKillerNacho's big star trek games or the star wars game he is planning. There's just crap flying everywhere. Items, abilities. It's a bit crazy, but super fun. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

MWil could be creepy but he’s not evil. Pickle and Swuire are evil 

You should read my original fake chatty message where I said Day 2-3 that Pickle, SwAg, and Squire were all scum together. It's holding up well. The KSJ part not so much since he flipped creepy, and now we also know that Butters is likely Town...but wow, 4 out of 5 aint bad. @Forge I think remembers this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you want to ignore the lack of night kills with my specific flavor that I used specifically on VikemanDan since I was revived. Throw in @Forge's rationale and the sheer probability, and I have plenty backing me, not to mention voting patterns to my benefit.

I was REVIVED Day 3 and DID NOT KILL N3. Now you're just making crap up to fit your agenda.

I escaped the lynch d2 and could use a move n2.  Which means you could have used a move n3.  But you lied and said you weren't allowed to. 🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I escaped the lynch d2 and could use a move n2.  Which means you could have used a move n3.  But you lied and said you weren't allowed to. 🤔🤔🤔

your "death" and his "death" were not the same. You're comparing apples to oranges. He literally died and was revived later. You were not. 

• Like 1