The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

15 hours ago, Forge said:

@squire12 that's an interesting choice to vote block, being the most clear town in the game. You just laying your alignment bare for everyone now with that? 

I vote blocked Whicker on N6.  As an independent, I went with the player that has shown the most propensity to go against  independents (see the 2nd star trek as an example)

They have been doing the same thing/did it the night before guys. They want to make it seem like either Jason or Squire was town. Jason is using us to direct his block to his own teammates, who then confirm it. That’s what they did last night.

Jason blocked me and appealed to N4L because he’s a newbie. Guaranteed Swag got mad in chatty, told him to claim the hide behind role that he had in the Marvel game, and that made it have a plausible explanation.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ll bet it all that N4L isn’t 

See the above. Obviously Jason comes first, but N4L I’d guarantee is scum.

@Forge when Squire flips EVIL remember this. Same with Jason.

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Id like to hear @squire12 explain why he isn't scum

I am not Evil or Creepy aligned.  I am independent and have not made any suggestions to state otherwise.  

Essentially my vote is available to either side if they are willing to work with me....and any other independents that are int he same situation.  I am going to suspect that is a high reason why I am still here.  Both sides are looking at the end game and both Forge (assuming he is independent) and myself have value as a vote.