The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Whicker said:

So your presence trivializes the game. You, by mechanics of the game outside your role, are lynchproof and make all your teammates lynchproof. Is that what you’re saying?

No.  I'm saying if I was scum I could have told them the answers.  And no I'm not lycnh proof I had no idea matts' answer

Just now, Whicker said:

I think it’s a pretty unfun mechanic that a guy gets to be lynchproof and lolclear himself as town because of his relationship with the host. That’s bs. Pickle should have let himself die or not played if he knows all the answers 

There should at least be a max number of times that the guesses work. He’s the framer and will have to decide whether to clear himself, Jason, N4L, or frame one of us. Sucks that we have to save the framer for last.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So shall we break this down? 

28 people in game per sign up sheet, not 29 as pickle counted, unless he's counting Mwil twice for the revive. Slappy is 00, however hte numbers around him go from 2 to 4, so he's basically number 3. 

Assuming KSJ is in fact creepy, 5 scum have flipped, not 4, as Pickle indicated (Swag, Cheese, KSJ, Touch, Nacho 2.0). 

4 + 4 factions is 28.5% of the total game, which is perfectly in line with a standard Mafia game. 1 other (me), would bring the total to 32%, which again, is fine. Admittedly, there could be a second other in there, as that would still only be slightly less than 36%, or a faction set up of 4+5, but that would likely mean that there is not an other. Either way, including squire, you're looking at the same subset of 4 anti towns remaining at max. 

There are 10 players left

1. Forge
  2. Whicker
  3. Mwil
  4. Pickle
  5. Squire
  6. Counselor
  7. Llama
  8. Jason
  9. N4L
  10. Butters 

With Whicker unable to vote, there are 9 votes available. If there are more than 4+4 traditional scum with Squire as an indy, it's game over for town. Plain and simple. This is not how this day has played out. If there are 4 traditional scum remaining, that is going to include Squire. 

Let’s break down the fact that Pickle just admitted he knew all the answers and shouldn’t have been involved in this game. Should have co hosted or something.

does he know the setup too? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  I'm saying if I was scum I could have told them the answers.  And no I'm not lycnh proof I had no idea matts' answer

So you’re saying that you, who does not know the answers, would risk “guessing” in thread to help people who, if they got it wrong, would flip scum?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

4 traditional scum including squire remaining. It’s BS that pickle is going to tell his faction all the answers.

Then why didn't I tell touch or ksj....oh wait I'm not creepy

Then why didn't I tell cheese...oh wait I'm not evil

I am good aligned