The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Forge said:
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Forge just effectively killed third parties for a while. LOL

Yes.... Yes I did lol

You played to your wincon.  You could win with either side and at some point you were going to have to choose a side.  

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

Alright y’all I’m really retiring from mafia. I’ve threatened before but I think I have a lot of reflection to do. Thanks for the good times y’all. 

A short break may not be a bad thing.  But a complete retirement is a bit drastic IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You played to your wincon.  You could win with either side and at some point you were going to have to choose a side.  

For sure. And the intent was always to flip (ohana!!) Unless town crushed it. 

I just needed to know when. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Nazgul you did a fantastic job of giving swag a vest n1 and then turned around and 2 full days after swag was outed you gave him another one.  Props to you for that asinine move.  

I like @SwAg in the game so I kept him in the game. Mafia is better with SwAg. Sue me.

• Like 2

Well, I enjoyed the game, and I enjoyed the comradeship of all of my teammates.  Each of them navigated the thread in their own way, and largely on their own, with occasional guidance needed only due to inexperience.

Particularly, the informal teammate that Forge proved to be, who regularly provided massive boons to Mafia without gaining much heat.  When he announced “81” in the thread, it was a huge gamble, and it was ultimately what alleviated the doubts I harbored about him being truly independent in the early stages of my death.

There were several errors on our part, most of which were my own.  I’ll detail those later, but Mafia success is as much due to Town not capitalizing on our errors than our good play.  The ones that stand out in particular: (1) I inadvertently outed Squire, who found the first two digits of the safe combination in the snake corpse, by immediately inputting those numbers; and (2) I didn’t protect Jason from a Touch, who then claimed TCM, and no one noticed until a full day after Whicker was roleblocked by a chainsaw (which he said three times that phase).

I was very amused by MWil in my death, as he kept telling my teammates to quit repeating what I tell them to say.  Or, suggesting I gave N4L his claim (I did, lmao).

And since no one else will put me on blast: if the faction listened to Rick on N1 instead of me, it would have been better off.  And sorry, Forge, we tried to kill you N1, but rack blocked me.

Anything else?  Oh yeah, Forge, you remember the mask bit I did in Death Note?  I did the same to Slappy / Malf with the bcb targeting Whicker claim. Haha

• Like 3

Once everyone started doing the interactive stuff and I checked back in to 60+ more pages I checked out of this one.
Absolutely no way I was going to keep up with that. I'd like to consider myself on #TeamEvil so I'll be celebrating this win as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Retirement is good. Like pickle said I need counseling. What an irony. I help people every day but can’t help myself from losing a child 

That is something that just about everyone needs some help with.   Take the time you need and we will see you back when you are ready.  

• Like 2