The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I still stand by this, but that said, if he went with us on Squire, assuming Squire couldn't get the question correct (MAYBE the case), then used his hit on Jason that night, Town very well possibly wins down the stretch. I think that Squire's comment about going for Forge was nothing short of a bluff

That was no bluff. @Forge would have gotten killed that night if he didn't switch his vote. 

I would have made sure of it. Voting for squire was %100 a death for him and would have ended with lackssomefeet eating him 

17 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as the time aspect of learning the lynch, I would probably set a time constraint of mid day the next day or something. I wouldn’t be surprised if cheese intentionally held off until the very end because they didn’t want him flipping scum before the vote timer was up. 

That is exactly right. With that being said, cheese would have lasted one more night if swag didn't blow his head off, so lets call that a wash 

17 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

In the end it didn’t matter, but that vote group by cheese and n4l was painstakingly obvious. Then those 2 and Jason voted together several times after that. How that wasn’t found by anyone is beyond me lol 

We targeted all of the active, mafia vets and left a few people who were clearly overwhelmed with the interactive side and how fast the thread was moving. That info got buried 

Couldn't believe the frame on you worked as well as it did. Everyone wanted to hit you that night, but I said to leave you alive to frame you. Then 20 hours later forge and mwil keep poking holes in it but that couldn't stop what was happening 

I told whicker to invest you and he liked the post. Then @ET80 said to be careful of the framer out there and I thought I pushed too hard. So we killed ET that night for good measure. 

2 hours ago, N4L said:

That was no bluff. @Forge would have gotten killed that night if he didn't switch his vote. 

I would have made sure of it. Voting for squire was %100 a death for him and would have ended with lackssomefeet eating him 

Fair enough. I don't blame you.

2 hours ago, N4L said:

We targeted all of the active, mafia vets and left a few people who were clearly overwhelmed with the interactive side and how fast the thread was moving. That info got buried 

Is this why you guys hit me N2? You had no idea I was the vig at all?

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Couldn't believe the frame on you worked as well as it did. Everyone wanted to hit you that night, but I said to leave you alive to frame you. Then 20 hours later forge and mwil keep poking holes in it but that couldn't stop what was happening 

I was really torn on Touch. I was certain that he was framed, but based upon his pink Indy claim, I had no choice but to vote him, which was honestly too bad, because Forge, Touch, and I were very much on the same page. If the three of us would have banded together for another 2 days, we could have/would have made a serious run at you guys. Once Touch was out of it, I feel like it was pretty much game over, especially with Forge going me instead of Squire.

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I told whicker to invest you and he liked the post. Then @ET80 said to be careful of the framer out there and I thought I pushed too hard. So we killed ET that night for good measure. 

That's ok, Forge tag teamed him anyway. @Forge did you kill ET to see his flip to see if I was converted by him? That's the one I couldn't really quite figure out. I thought for sure you'd either hit Squire or Jason if you could.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That's ok, Forge tag teamed him anyway. @Forge did you kill ET to see his flip to see if I was converted by him? That's the one I couldn't really quite figure out. I thought for sure you'd either hit Squire or Jason if you could.

It's the main reason I wanted to kill @ET80.  It would clear you for "conversion" or put a guilty on you bc et would have flipped scum 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's the main reason I wanted to kill @ET80.  It would clear you for "conversion" or put a guilty on you bc et would have flipped scum 

Right. I know that's why you did and figured as much, but I was more curious as to Forge's reason, since he was playing the "Town Other" angle.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right. I know that's why you did and figured as much, but I was more curious as to Forge's reason, since he was playing the "Town Other" angle.

Probably cause it was a cleared town essentially, who he didnt think mafia would hit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I needed to kill town and particularly someone with minimal dirt on them. ET had immediately voted me when I told him I was  blue, so that pretty much locked him in. And he had a baby polar bear. Figured I could also get out of it if anyone caught me by talking about Pickle's tri-corder results. 

• Like 2