Malfatron

who wins the game  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Browns
    • Rams
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2019 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. We're playing for real. We just suck in the first half. They figured out how to attack it in the second half. Goff just forced that second throw, which was a killer. The first Int (which I contend wasn't an Int) was more a great play by the DB than anything. Regardless, we moved the ball well in the second half.

Yeah that wasn’t a INT. Nor was that PI or illegal contact on 24. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I feel like OBJ must get mentored by Antonio Brown. What a child.

It seems to be a recurring theme with some of these cats coming out of LSU.  I kind of imagine that Honey Badger would have been A LOT like OBJ in the pros had he not gone to where he had Big Bro PP take him under the wing.

Ill take this win. It wasnt easy. I always get nervous when the Rams play on SNF because their history hasnt been great. I think its because they just dont play enough SNF games. This is their 4th time playing on this stage in 9yrs. So last season they lost back to back games on SNF and looked terrible doing it. Ill take this win because its tough to win on the road especially in the "Dog Pound". Goff was up and down but in the 2nd half in spots when the Rams had to go down the field a score a td he led them down the field and did just that. The defense was balling tonight. Like for the Rams to overcome 3 turnovers and a missed field goal on the road just says how tough it is to beat them. Like most teams arent suppose to win those types of games but the great teams find a way to still do. A win is a win though and (3-0) feels good especially knowing that two of those wins came on the road and one of those wins was against the Saints who just went to Seattle and dominated them from start to finish. I just want the Rams to start faster in games instead of waiting till the 2nd half before their offense get going. Last thing, Kupp is a monster lol. 

• Like 1