Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Player Appreciation Thread

Raiders P AJ Cole is currently 5th in Punting avg with 48.2 YPP and T-5th in Punts inside the 20 with 8.

Josh Jacobs is probably my favorite Raider right now. Runs hard, is great in pass pro, can catch out the backfield. Doesn’t have the top end speed of an elite back, but he’s a do it all back that makes a lot of winning plays.

that blitz pick up, where he snuck out and caught a dump off and took it 20 was a thing of beauty. 

Burfict was born about 25-30 years too late. He would have been right at home in the 70s. But they can't play like that anymore

9 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Burfict was born about 25-30 years too late. He would have been right at home in the 70s. But they can't play like that anymore

1000000%. 

19 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I read Jacobs is on pace for 248 carries, 1,228 yards, 8 TD's with a 4.95 YPC.

Need to get em another 50 touches in the pass game too 🙌🏽

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Him and Tatum woulda been friends. 

^^incoming we should of took Burns over Ferrell and never traded for AB because it cost us McLaurin....

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

52 minutes ago, Geezy said:

^^incoming we should of took Burns over Ferrell and never traded for AB because it cost us McLaurin....

Or we could have not drafted Parker, traded for a 2nd this year, taken White, selected Mclaurin in the 2nd, not traded for AB, and selected Winovich in the 3rd.  Could have had 3 of the top ten rookies.  It is a long shot but I did not want Parker or AB but I did want Winovich and White who would be on this list without the injury.  So many different way we could have gone and there are a lot of posters here that were pounding the table for these players.  I am also sure that Abram is on this list if he does not get hurt.