Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

Just now, G said:

Cee Dee Lamb and Henry Ruggs wouldn't suck but our D would still. LOL

I like Ruggs as a Early 2nd but he probably gets over drafted. I do not like Lamb. Feel he gets schemed open by Riley, best offensive mind in the game. Hollywood was different. He’s a once in a blue moon play maker. 

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

If I am a friend of AB I am asking him to not mention me in any of his Tweets.  Lamar Jackson 6-8 34 yards and 1 TD in the first half.  Take away the sack yardage and it is 19 yards.

Once again, another “early opinion” by fans. Lamar is still an average QB, maybe slightly above average. Everyone putting him #2 after Mahomes off the first frickin two weeks of the season was beyond laughable. Don’t know why people form crazy opinions like that so soon. I understand adrenaline but jesus. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Once again, another “early opinion” by fans. Lamar is still an average QB, maybe slightly above average. Everyone putting him #2 after Mahomes off the first frickin two weeks of the season was beyond laughable. Don’t know why people form crazy opinions like that so soon. I understand adrenaline but jesus. 

Especially since they played the Cards and Miami.  Carr would have been in the MVP conversation if we started the year playing those teams.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ever heard of Trevor Lawrence? Lol