Week 4 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, The LBC said:

Don't remember anyone calling them that, but ok...

One random poster did say something of the sort. Can't remember where, but I do remember something like that being said. And they probably said "may"

But you know how this goes. One poster with a hedged appreciative statement speaks for your entire fandom

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

They don't even have the best defense in the NFC West :)

The best defense in the NFL may be on the other side of the country in Buffalo. And of course the defense in Chicago is still damn good

I'm honestly disappointed the Chiefs don't play the Bills this year. Just about anything could happen, with our O versus their D, and vice versa.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

They don't even have the best defense in the NFC West :)

The best defense in the NFL may be on the other side of the country in Buffalo. And of course the defense in Chicago is still damn good

Bills remind me of the 2017 Jags.

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

CARSON PALMER MADE THE ARIZONA CARDINALS RING OF HONOR!?!? HAHAHA!!

I mentioned that in the Cowboys forum. That is so strange to me. He was only there for a few years it seems like... and its not like he won a 'bowl or anything.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I mentioned that in the Cowboys forum. That is so strange to me. He was only there for a few years it seems like... and its not like he won a 'bowl or anything.

I have to assume Matt Leinart is already up there then

Seriously, good lord. Go to Arizona for a few seasons, put up good-not-great numbers, get your name in the Ring of Honor

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

So are the browns who we thought they were or are the Ravens just not who we thought they are?

Little bit of both. 

Ravens face two horrible defenses and Jackson looks like a Superman. He faces two above avg defenses and he looks more  like Clark Kent 

Browns looked a lot better on offense. Wore down the rans with their running game and Chubb made them pay for it in the 2nd half. OBJ didnt make an impact at all but with him being a focus by the defense, Jarvis has a huge game. 

Browns havent looked all that great the first quarter of the season but they are 2-2 and on top of the division by beating the Ravens.

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

He was better in Cincinnati and he's not in ours. That's saying something.

Oh, you don't just throw any random mediocre football player into your Ring of Honor?? Apparently your team is doing it wrong!

I seriously can't get over this. It's INSANE. The Ring of Honor. In my opinion, in order of how distinguished an honor should be: Team's Hall of Fame < Pro Football Hall of Fame < Ring of Honor

Archived