Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I went from fuming at the twins, to glad they were scum since they blatantly tunneled on me, to kicking myself for pointing at it to Forge. I figured that Pickle/Orca were scum, but I was really hoping that Malf/Whicker wouldn't smoke me at the end. Unfortunately, I also pushed you and you were in self preservation mode. Live and learn from my vantage point. Like I said, I'm usually fairly aggressive...often times, it means that I'm done Day 1/Day 2. I'm trying to learn balance.

Technically I didnt even vote you.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

I could be talked into Pickle. But why dont we push ET80 first and see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

squire12 - 3 - SwAg, The Orca, Tk3

Pickle Rick - 3 - Counselor, Mwil23, Whicker

The Orca - 3 - Dome, rackcs, Forge

Llamalover - 1 - Malfatron

Tk3 - 1 - Pickle Rick

Dome - 1 - Nazgul

Forge - 1 - kingseanjohn

Nazgul - 1 - ET80

bcb1213 - 1 - squire12

SwAg - 1 - bcb1213

ET80 - Matts4313

squire

o no? is malf saving the twins??

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm going to translate the below from "Pickle" to English.

Here's the list:

Counselor
Tk3
Mwil23
Swag 
ramssuperbowl99 
Whicker

Let's look person by person:

1. Counselor bantering back and forth with Pickle and being active last night and this morning means he's "barely posted"

2. TK3: I'll give him that, albeit he was a later signup.

3. Me: I was at football practice from 3:00-6:00 and in bed by 10:00. I've been active before that as well as today, in which case I will also be active in the mornings/early afternoons, as is my normal routine

4. SwAg: Barely active? LOL. Today, not so much, but yesterday, I don't know how you could really say that.

5. Rams: Has been replaced and miscommunication about signing up

6. Whicker: As per the last 3-4 games, said that he's busy with whatever other forum function there is.

Translation: Most people thought I was talking about my scum list, while I was actually being intentionally vague and appearing extremely scummy, going way off on my normal Town meta early in games.

Translation: Last game I, Pickle Rick, was scum. I caught MWil23, who was actually a friendly other and had the power of Chud, which was/would have been used to weaken my twin brother Orca, who was also scum, albeit in a separate faction.

Translation: No one actually cares about the list but me. Therefore, I'm going to senselessly tunnel on Counselor for a while. It's also worth noting that eventually I will clamor for MWil and definitely SwAg.

giphy.gif

BCnitlo.jpg

1. Counselor was extremely,  quiet for him, and did not post a lot before I posted the list.  What happened after I posted the list doesn't take away from the reason the list was generated.  

2. Tk3 mostly ghosted after he agreed with me about squire (despite my thoughts being in contrast to his, showing he wasn't reading throughly and was jumping on someone else's logic despite that logic not existing).  

3. I don't care what excuse you want to use.  The facts are the facts and you warrant being there. 

4. Swag has been much more reserved and agreeable than his normal town self.  He has even gone quiet a number of times and that has have stood out to me.  

5. Rams was replaced after not posting at all.  He warranted being there for that alone and I even responded to I believe swag last night that is why he is on it.

6. @Whicker didn't post until well into last night.  At the time the list was posted I am not sure whicker even had a handful of posts (if that). 

mwil and whicker are all trying to downplay their actions to land on the list 🤔🤔

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Counselor was extremely,  quiet for him,

So, you apply different posting standards for different people then? Just say that.

2. Tk3 mostly ghosted after he agreed with me about squire (despite my thoughts being in contrast to his, showing he wasn't reading throughly and was jumping on someone else's logic despite that logic not existing).  

Like I said, that one is somewhat valid.

3. I don't care what excuse you want to use.  The facts are the facts and you warrant being there. 

I was still way more active early than a good many other people. Why no Touch? Why no BCB? Why no Naz? How about your brother posting a bunch of random butt cheek cartoon gifs? 

4. Swag has been much more reserved and agreeable than his normal town self.  He has even gone quiet a number of times and that has have stood out to me. 

Like I said, just admit ahead of time you apply different posting standards to different people. If you want to argue meta, I'll listen, but you didn't argue meta. You argued volume, and based off of that, your list doesn't make sense.

5. Rams was replaced after not posting at all.  He warranted being there for that alone and I even responded to I believe swag last night that is why he is on it.

That's fair.

6. @Whicker didn't post until well into last night.  At the time the list was posted I am not sure whicker even had a handful of posts (if that). 

mwil and whicker are all trying to downplay their actions to land on the list 🤔🤔

I couldn't care less about your list. I'm, on the other hand, fascinated by your contradictory logic.

@Counselor if you want a wager....I'd wager at least 2 scum, if not more are on the list.

Tk3 - his reading poor comprehension and eagerness to agree with me are suspect, especially bc I didn't say what he thought I did. 

Swag - reserved, agreeable even with me at times

Whicker - stayed real quiet and didn't come out guns blazing at me and orca right off the bat. 

Mwil - fighting the list when he has no standing to do so

Those are who I'd bet are scum. 

• Like 1