Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

Scum

nope. 

you're making terrible conclusions based on what you think you know.

what if i told you the "MAKE ME" to counselor was more about being an *** to counselor than my feelings on malf? and I actually couldn't care less about lynching between malf/squire?

you think i'm defending malf and doing it blatantly and unabashedly? and you REALLY think that means I'm scum with him?

that's not good swag, not good at all. 

you should be better than this. 

It was a stormy night on the battlefield. The heroes and soldiers surrounded @Malfatron, convinced he was a threat to the great nation of Ivalice.

"Surrender or die!"

The man revealed his face, which was obscured by his cloak.

"Thunder God....??!"

A Sword Saint, he battled valiantly, but unfortunately for the Sword Saint, the numbers were not in his favor. He was defeated, revealing his identity to be Cidolfas Orlandu, the Thief, Ivalice-aligned.

His autospy will be added to the OP momentarily. Night moves are due 9:35 PM ET.

Just now, Dome said:

nope. 

you're making terrible conclusions based on what you think you know.

what if i told you the "MAKE ME" to counselor was more about being an *** to counselor than my feelings on malf? and I actually couldn't care less about lynching between malf/squire?

you think i'm defending malf and doing it blatantly and unabashedly? and you REALLY think that means I'm scum with him?

that's not good swag, not good at all. 

you should be better than this. 

No, I think your argumentation since then has been more compelling since those interactions, tbh.  Sorta like how you spent all of Overwatch Mafia D1 outrightly refusing to vote for Malfatron on D1 because it's Malfatron.  That was literally your reason, and you sit here with a straight face, saying this is unheard of.  You were on Malfatron, and you made a conscious decision to switch off, regardless of what you say to the contrary.