NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, beekay414 said:

Nobody said that, my man. But I do know this, y'all can't shoot like that consistently. This was your one time. Y'all get smacked in May/June. Enjoy it while you can. 

Might not be able to shoot like that every game but the Sixers sure can defend like that every game....

43 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

No one cares about Tor in the us 

It’s true to an extent but also their ratings don’t count. That’s the biggest issue. This will likely be a record Xmas day game for SN in Canada while it’ll be a very crappy below average as bad as a Knicks last year rating for ESPN or worse. 

There are only a few teams that matter nationally I’m not even trying to punch back or anything but like the Pacers wouldn’t draw anybody. It’s big markets especially if they are good and transcendent players like Giannis that work. Kawhi could have been a draw last year but again you’d get all the Bucks fans ratings for a Bucks game and none of the raptors fans ratings for the raptors game. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Brutal day. Total outlier performance so not even remotely worried. Enjoy it, Sixers. Come playoff time, y'all get waxed. 

mang you say this every big game loss

i think the bucks are great and i don't believe in the 76ers at all, but I do think the bucks are pretty beatable. giannis clearly is having an mvp caliber year but even with middleton having a big game, bucks still lose... if giannis doesn't play well, bucks will rarely win those imo. it's a well constructed team to play to giannis' strengths but seems like dude has to really show up every game. not like he even had a terrible game and they still got f'd up

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Is it though? You had a great game and we had a terrible game. Bucks in a 7 game series against anyone in the east win them all in 5. 

ha ha i don't even believe bucks fans believe this a little bit. the top of the east is not that weak outside of the bucks. 

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 2