NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just saw Kyrie's highlights from yesterday and just curious to see if he got his explosiveness back. Looked good for sure, still not as explosive as he looked a few years back, but definitely better than the end of last season. I wonder if he was just worn down by season's end? Because he looked atrocious all playoffs and had no lift at all.

Mitchell may be that one guy that after every Olympics takes his game to another level. Too early to tell of course, but he could legitimately break out this season. Conley was bad yesterday but still he takes a lot of pressure off Mitchell.

Did catch some of 76ers/Celtics, and I thought Hayward looked really solid. Would be big if he gets close to his pre-injury level. 

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kemba: 4-18

Tatum: 8-22

Yikes.

Tatum had a fine night. Looked great from deep, some shots didn’t fall that should’ve. Kemba didn’t look great.

Im not sure what either has to do with Conley having arguably the worst night in the league, only rivaled by Wiggins.

54 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Tatum had a fine night. Looked great from deep, some shots didn’t fall that should’ve. Kemba didn’t look great.

Im not sure what either has to do with Conley having arguably the worst night in the league, only rivaled by Wiggins.

Mike Conley's night was an anomaly. Kemba will put up that stat line every other night. Good to see Gordon Hayward is finally healthy though. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mitchell may be that one guy that after every Olympics takes his game to another level. Too early to tell of course, but he could legitimately break out this season. Conley was bad yesterday but still he takes a lot of pressure off Mitchell.

Conley missed a ton of open looks last night as did Bogdanovic. Team chemistry still has a ways to go but that's expected with so many new pieces in the fold. The thing that I was most impressed by last night was the spacing, it was night and day compared to last season. 

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

lol

I don't want to overreact based on one game but Donovan looked like he's ready to take the next step last night. Conley and Bogdanovic both struggled with their shot last night but the spacing was night and day compared to last year. Mitchell is going to get a lot of easy looks this season because defenses have to respect our shooters. 

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He was shooting great from deep. Had a couple shots not go that he'd usually hit. I thought last night was very promising. 

Advanced stats say he was abysmal offensively. Only one game sample of course.

Bogdanovic's shot wasn't falling last night but I loved his performance. I didn't know he was that good off the dribble and he killed OKC's defense in the first quarter in the P-N-R with Rudy. We're using him exactly the same way that we used Gordon Hayward in our offense. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Bogdanovic's shot wasn't falling last night but I loved his performance. I didn't know he was that good off the dribble and he killed OKC's defense in the first quarter in the P-N-R with Rudy. We're using him exactly the same way that we used Gordon Hayward in our offense. 

you should see him in fiba. most euro teams run ball movement or pnr offenses but not Bojan's team. they just let him iso/postup every play lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I believe Wiggins was -26 on the night in terms of +/-. Yet, the Wolves still won.

If there is a better instance of a team winning in spite of their own player, I can't recall it.

My goodness he is BAD.